Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 30-06-2010

Play Sony TX7 mts files to WMP?

I have made some video recordings on my Sony Cyber-shot TX7. The output video file is .mts (AVCHD). I wanna to play the recodings on my computer. But i found that my player--windows media player-- can not play it. I am wondering how i can view these videos directly from windows media player?
Any idea?
Old 30-06-2010

Re: Play Sony TX7 mts files to WMP?

Firstly, you should use a MTS converter to convert MTS files to the video format ,WMV at the best,compatible with Windows media player.

I recommend Aunsoft MTS converter which can convert MTS/M2TS files to various video formats, including WMV, AVI, MP4,MPEG, FLV,MKV, MP3,OGG,AC3,FLAC and ect.

And its high quality of output video is the reason i choose it.
Just have a try.
You will like it.
Best regards.
Oudinmel

Last edited by Maqbool : 30-06-2010 at 02:22 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.
Old 30-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex6699 View Post
I have made some video recordings on my Sony Cyber-shot TX7. The output video file is .mts (AVCHD). I wanna to play the recodings on my computer. But i found that my player--windows media player-- can not play it. I am wondering how i can view these videos directly from windows media player?
Any idea?
Most probably Default Windows Media player is unable to play any file format without wmp files. But you can make it play almost all files by installing K-Lite Codec Pack. Also you can use VLC Media player that is capable to play every media file format.
Old 09-09-2010

Media player classic homecinema
Old 02-06-2011

windows media player 12 added support for h.264 avchd format. You can upgrade to windows 7.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,