Thread: Noisy fan on HP Pavilion DV6000

Noisy fan on HP Pavilion DV6000

I am having a laptop which is HP Pavilion DV6000. This deice is working all fine till yesterday but now it is having some problem with the Fan of it. The device is now having noisy fan voice that i was not getting before. So if you are having any solution for the same then please let me know about it. A help may be appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Re: Noisy fan on HP Pavilion DV6000

It seems that there might be some problem with the BIOS of yours which is creating problem with the Fan. So in that case i will advise you to have the BIOS update which will resolve the issue of yours which you are getting with the same. The BIOS update will help you to clear the issue regarding the FAN. So try this out.

As per your suggestion i have gone through the same which you are talking about i mean that i have updated the BIOS of HP Pavilion DV6000 which is having the issue regarding the noise. And after that when i have started the device it is having the same issue as i was getting before. So suggest me some more replies regarding the same

In that case i can only suggest you to replace the Fan which might be not working properly. It might be possible that Fan's ball bearing got corrupted or malfucntion that is why you are getting problem with the same. So if possible then replace the Fan of your device which is having the problem of noise. Buy the new Fan and see whether it is working for you or not. I hope this will resolve your issue.

If all the above replies are not working with your query then let me tell you that the one thing that will help you is known as the HP. Just contact the HP regarding the query of yours and see what reply they give you. Also let use know about the solution of it. If your device is under the warranty then the problem will resolve for free.

Instead of changing the Fan first do one thing is that just check the fan, it is having lots of dust on it. If it is having the dust on it then first try to clear this with the help of the vacuum cleaner and then place it again on the device of your. And check whether you are still having the same problem or not. Thanks

As per your suggestion i have checked the Fan and come to know that there is lots of dust on the FAN of mine. So i have take out the FAN and used the Vacuum cleaner to clear the dust on of the same and again fixed the fan to the system and now i am not getting any voice from the same. So many thanks for help.