Thread: iSight camera not able to get detected under flash player

iSight camera not able to get detected under flash player

I have a iMac and its is been installed with Mac OS X 10.6.3. The problem is that I have installed Flash player and using the application leads to no functioning of the iSight camera. I am not able to click anywhere. I have no idea what could have caused this. Please help me out. Also while checking out on Adobes site I checked on Privacy Settings Panel. The camera settings do not allow iSight camera to detect only Logitech Cam to show which is not available.

Re: iSight camera not able to get detected under flash player

The problem seems to be with the application that you use. It may not be able to work well or get the things to work as required. It would be helpful for the same and make the aspects to be performed as needed. So in order to work out well as needed you need to check out for the thing that is you need to process for the aspect. It is essential to make it look as required.

The App is actually instant uploading of pics from webcam. So you need to process for the thing that is essential. So do check out and then make the certain implementation that is required. You can then make the desired change that is essential. It will be helpful for you and process for the same. It is needed to work and make the required change. You will then be able to make the implementation.

The problem quite seems to be with the thing that is with the browser that you use. I used Mozilla and it had the same problem but then making the change by using Safari it functioned well and that to without any problem. This will surely let the issue to get sorted and make the desired change as required. You may then be able to get it functioned and work as required. So process.

It would be better you contact the developer or the Apple support for the thing. I hope they will surely help you out to make the necessary change that is required. It will then make the necessary change that is required. It will be helpful and you can thus make the modification. You can then process as needed. Do check for the aspect.

The Apple support may provide you with the support that is needed and you may then get to a proper solution for the same. So do work out and make the change that is essential. It will be helpful for you and make it function as needed. I suppose you may then work out by getting the add on from Adobe as well which would support Apple. So check out.