Thread: Issue with Quick Launch or Volume button on HP EliteBook 8530

Issue with Quick Launch or Volume button on HP EliteBook 8530

I have a Hp EliteBook 8530 and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that I am not able to work well with the thing that is the Quick launch or volume button. I have no idea for the same. It would be helpful if you could make the things to work as needed. I have no idea for the same. It would be better if you can help me out to get the issue sorted.

Re: Issue with Quick Launch or Volume button on HP EliteBook 8530

The problem will be related to the application or the drivers that is been installed. You need to check for the associated application and divers that is been installed,. You may then be able to get the thing to be sorted well and function as needed. It is essential and you can then process for the aspect as required. It is needed and you can then make the changes as suggested.

You need to perform a clean install of the operating system that is been installed. As it is been done you can then make the desired change that is needed. It will be helpful for you and hence it may then let you to get to a proper solution. All you need to do is to check for the change that is essential and make things to work in your way. It is needed.

I would suggest you to reinstall the drivers that is been installed to the system. Make it install to the compatible mode for Windows Xp. This will surely help you to get the issue sorted. All you need to do is to check out for the aspect. All you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe file and make it install to the system under compatibility mode for Windows XP. As it is been done you can then process for the thing as needed. It will be helpful.

Format the system completely and then check out by installing a fresh copy of the Windows 7. As the disc that you might have used for installation may not be proper and this is the reason that you are not able to work well or sort the same. It would be better that you check for the thing and get it functioned as needed. It lead to a better conclusion.