Thread: Photoshop Mobile for Symbian based phones

Photoshop Mobile for Symbian based phones

I am using a Nokia 5800 mobile phone and it is running on the Symbian operating system. I want install the Adobe Photoshop on my mobile phone. But I want something more about this software application. Because I don’t any information about this software. Please help me something about this application.

Re: Photoshop Mobile for Symbian based phones

Remember that Adobe has unveiled this spring Photoshop.com API for developers Symbian . We can now integrate a Photoshop.com Symbian application . Developers have access to application Photoshop.com for Symbian in order to integrate their own applications. This can be useful for applications that offer photo editing and publishing images . Adobe has set up a page dedicated to the API Photshop.com for Symbian.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Now users can upload their Symbian favorite edited photos on Facebook and Twitter by adding a short description. In addition, the new one- touch tuckThat integrates creative executives such as " soft edge " , " thumbnail " or " rounded corners ", was added to the collection of editing tools. Adobe Photoshop.com Mobile for Symbian is available free and accessible on all devices running the Symbian operating system.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The application is also supposed to be faster for viewing and editing images. In the latter area photoshop.com Mobile leverages the touch interface of the Symbian to adjust the sharpness of an image using two fingers. The application also proposes eight new models of management to customize the pictures. However, it is currently available in English.

I have recently purchased a new apple iPhone 3GS. And I have heard about the Adobe Photoshop for symbian mobile but I want to know is there Adobe Photoshop for iPhone 3GS. If it is available then please let know something about this application. Please help me about the Photoshop for Apple iPhone 3GS.

The firm recently unveiled an Adobe version of its much lighter Photoshop tool specially designed for the iPhone. The software allows to retouch their images quickly . Available only through the AppStore U.S. yet , this application is free and loads more tools fall into four categories. With your fingertips so it is possible to resize a picture , rotate , manipulate exposure , saturation , add a few filters or some pre-configured effects .

Note that Photoshop.com Mobile offers direct access to Photoshop.com , the online Adobe unveiled in March 2007 that provides users with up to 2 GB of storage for a free account. The video below , published by blogiphone.com Shows the possibilities of the software . If these are obviously very limited compared to the classic version of Photoshop, ergonomics seems to go .