Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Mini 9 making a clicking noise from speakers

Portable Devices

Old 29-06-2010

Mini 9 making a clicking noise from speakers

I am having Dell mini 9 laptop since from last one year and I had purchased this keyboard from California. But now this laptop is irritating me from last 2 days and I donít know how to solve this problem. This problem is that my laptop is creating some clicking noise which comes from the speakers. Please help me solve this problem.

Old 29-06-2010

Re: Mini 9 making a clicking noise from speakers

The Hard disk is a mechanical component and it rotate all the time, and it is a normal wear and tear. And I'm happy you noticed the noise before the laptop smashes entirely. My suggestion would be to run a check disk, and then replica the disk.

1. Buy a new 2.5" confirm if it’s a IDE or SATA drive
2. Buy a application Acronis
3. Acquire a two external Hard disk cases for 2.5"
Cloning a PC is going to save you so a lot time and irritate and, having to locate all the CDs for application and start and all the stuff.
Old 29-06-2010

For solving your problem you make a backup for you complete data. There are many website offering a online backup. So you can do the online back for important you data. And after backup you have to do format the compete computer. And the again install the your back data on your computer. I think this will may help you to solve your problem.
Old 29-06-2010

Try this:

1 . open the
2 . Manager device . In view, and click " exhibition click device manager hidden devices ' This should make " Non -Plug drivers and the game " evident in the device manager . The
3. increase drivers' Non- Plug and play by clicking the buzzer over and double- click.
4. In the " Properties audible " click the
5 . array driver . Under the label of driver if you want to temporarily disable this feature click the stop button . If you want to permanently disable this device under the Startup Type select Disabled .
Old 29-06-2010

If you 're on Windows XP? ? His grave too good because then I can help!

Go to Start
And then Control Panel
Now select the Sound
And go to Speech and Audio Devices
After Sounds and Audio Devices
And then tab " sounds " model of sound : " no sound " !
Old 30-06-2010

What they propose will disable ALL sounds from windows , I found how to disable ONLY the " clicking " when opening a file or another .

To do this you must go to :

Start - > Control Panel - > Sounds and Devices -> tab " Sound "

Scroll down the list " happened "to fall on the " Windows Explorer " , on the lower part there is " Start Navigation " , select it by clicking on it
Old 01-07-2010

My computer do not stop making noise as if a program is running . When I open the task manager graph utilization the CPU is 56 % while it is idle and have nothing running , and it goes Sometimes a up to 90% . I tried everything, searching for spyware with a program appropriate research with avast , it does not find me . It could it be that my computer am already dead. Please I really need your help, from people who know. I help

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,