Thread: Hp mini 110 issue with Hard drive

Hp mini 110 issue with Hard drive

I have a Hp Mini 110 and it is been installed with Windows XP. The problem is with the hard drive. I do not know what could have caused it but I am not able to work well with the same. It has been giving some issue. The hard drive is not able to get detected. I have trying to get work with the thing but not properly able to get sort for the thing. Please help me out for the thing.

Re: Hp mini 110 issue with Hard drive

I had the same issue and tried to contact the Hp support team. They told me that the device or the peripheral do not come under warranty. So i asked what doe s then come under they told RAM and Power cord. This has really bugged me. I do not know what could be the reason and just wants to get out off it. I trying to change the manufacturer. will look for Dell now.

You can try to resolve the issue well by reseating the cables and connectors that is been attached. It will be helpful for you and make the necessary things to be embedded. It will be helpful for you and make the changes that is required. You can make the issue to be sorted well. So do check and perform for the thing. It is necessary and essential for you. Do check out. This may let you to get to a proper solution.

There is another way through which you can process well. You need to take the device to the manufacturer and then make the essential aspects to be worked and perform as needed. It will be helpful for you and can get the desired change that is essential for you. So do get the issue to be sorted well. I hope you may get to better conclusion. It would be better.

It could be better that you check out by servicing the device from the manufacturer. It will be helpful for you and make the essential aspects to be worked. Do check out and process for the thing. You may then be able to get the hard drive to be functioned as required. So do ask and make it work. Do process.

You may need to replace the hard drive as the issue seems to be with the same. In order to work out well for the thing it is necessary that you check out for the same by performing the aspect. It would be better that you check out for the thing and then change for the same. The Hp support will help you out to get the things to be processed. It will be helpful.