Thread: Choppy Video in Dell mini

Choppy Video in Dell mini

Hello there, I am facing some problems with Dell Mini 9 which has Windows XP installed on it. The problem which I am facing is, while watching videos on the mini the performance is really bad. All the videos that are played are choppy. I am not able to figure out what is causing such problems and hence need your help in solving the issue. Any suggestions/solutions are more than welcome. Thanks in advance.

Re: Choppy Video in Dell mini

The operating system of the computer is responsible is controlling all the functions of the computer. The proper working of the operating system depends on the files associated to it. I will suggest that you repair the operating system on the computer by using the installation disk of the operating system. Insert the installation disk and boot the system using the installation disk. Select the repair the option and let the procedure complete. Once the procedure completes, you will not face the same problem again.

Which application are you using to play the videos on the computer? It is possible that the application which you are using is having some problems with it and hence it is not working properly. Try using some other application to play the videos and see if the performance of the system while playing videos. Hopefully changing the application will solve the problem.

The performance of the system depends on the system RAM installed on the computer. For any application to be executed on the computer, some memory has to be allocated for it. If the memory gets depleted then the system becomes slow and the performance decreases. Therefore I will suggest that you get the RAM of the system increased as per the requirement and see if the performance improves.