Thread: HP Pavilion DV2500 won't turn on

HP Pavilion DV2500 won't turn on

I am having a HP Pavilion DV2500 which was working fine till yesterday but when i wanted to turn it on this morning it is not responding. When i am holding the power button at that time the blue LED flashes and the hard driver light also blinks. I can get the fan voice also but nothing happens on the screen. So can any one let me know how to get rid of this issue.

Re: HP Pavilion DV2500 won't turn on

It seems to have the problem of the motherboard which you are using in your device which might be not responding with the issue of yours. I will advise you to check that the Motherboard is functioning properly or not. If it is motherboard issue then it can be fixed by the technician. So contact the technician.

I will not recommend you to go with the technician regarding your problem. As if you are having the motherboard issue then it is better to contact the HP center regarding this query. The normal technician might cause the device more problematic. So it is better to contact the HP and take the help from them. Hope this will help you.

I am having exactly the same problem with the device of mine whose CPU is running but nothing happens on the screen. As experiment i have checked all the connection and attached all the hardware once again and when started the computer is working fine. So i think that there might be some of the Hardware conflict which can be resolved by the fixing all connection properly. So if you liked it then go with the same.

Did you checked the RAM? Some time the RAM of the system got moisture and due to which you are unable to get any response from the computer. As per my knowledge you have to take out the RAM and then rub the metallic part of the same with the Eraser and then put it back memory slot and see whether it is working for you or not.

This problem is seen in most of the HP device which is considered as the Factory mistake with the Motherboard. The HP like company has to take care of this issue as most of the user are getting the problem with the same. So if you are also getting the same problem then i will advise you to contact the HP and if you are lucky then they will help you with the solution of it.

I have gone through all the step that is described above and let me tell you that nothing is working for me so i have finally contacted the HP and discussed about my problem. As my device is under the warranty period so they replaced the complete device of mine. Any ways many thanks for the help that is given by you.