Thread: Dell Mini WLAN problems

Dell Mini WLAN problems

Hello,
    I have the following problem with dell mini. My Dad has Win7 on his laptop, drivers are all standing on the latest but unfortunately not Windows7 remembers the settings of the wireless LAN connection. After all he has to restart again right in the taskbar, click the wireless icon, click to select the wireless connection + connection and enter the network key. When the WLAN is an Ad-Hoc network with WEP encryption. I've also been to administer Network and Sharing Center "under" Wireless Networks ". Can you help me with this? Any more help regarding this topic is appreciated. Thanks for your replies.

Re: Dell Mini WLAN problems

View times in the configuration menu of the router to see if you can share because the computer is usually the case in the security settings where you can set the MAC filter. Is in most router to see just once in the manual if you do not find it. And to see that your soon surrounded the encryption to WPA 2, if you stay on the WEB, you must you not be surprised if, every primary school students the opportunity to log on your router.

I launch an appeal for help after a glitch in Vista. I just move from XP to Vista and I do not know why my WLAN is broken. I have not made changes since purchasing my laptop, but it does not work anymore. When I try to activate the wireless service from Windows, it tells me an error and the application does not start. I have not had time to explore Vista, or create a save point. Anyway, when I run services like WLAN AutoConfig service on local computer, I get the following error: Error 1068. The service or group of dependency can not start. I found a post on the manual start of the wireless service from windows, but it did not seem to work and I can not activate these services. Does anyone know how to restore the original settings, even redo the updates?

Check well in my opinion you should have another service that WLAN Zero Configuration Service must be disabled, try to start them all (well the ones below) if t uas an error, try another one, then back to the end on those who did not start. It is especially important to verify that the startup type is well on "automatic"

1. Click on "Start", "Run", type: services.msc
    Search in the list below the lines, you do a right click select "Properties" and the rule of "automatic"
    Restart your PC once you have them all paid.

- Knowledge of network sites
    - Network Connection
    - Remote Connection Manager
    - Service Configuration WLAN
    - SSID (Service Set Identifier)
    - Telephony
    - WLAN AutoConfig Service

2. Second method to check if you have not already done
    Then, if it works not verify the parameters.
    Click on Start, Connect, right-click on your connection, then Properties, and tick a box looks similar to this one "Start the connection automatically"

3. If you want to restore the default settings, it only remains for you to repair the Vista installation DVD.

I checked, I have the right driver for my network card. In fact, Windows compete as if it was not WLAN card when it appears to be sped correctly in Device Manager there. For services, I have no service SSID, and service of automatic WLAN connection will not start. I am completely dropped. In addition, I have not had the DVD of installation of Vista with the laptop.

I checked, I have the right driver for my network card. In fact, Windows compete as if it was not WLAN card when it appears to be sped correctly in Device Manager there. For services, I have no service SSID, and service of automatic WLAN connection will not start. I am completely dropped. In addition, I have not had the DVD of installation of Vista with the laptop. In short, am a bit soft.