Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Best video games for dell mini

Portable Devices

Old 29-06-2010

Best video games for dell mini

I am using a Dell mini 10V laptop since from last two months. And this laptop is running on the Windows 7 operating system. I want to install some video games on my Dell mini 10V laptop, and I did a long search for video games for the same but I cannot able to find good video games. I want to know which are the best video games for the Dell mini 10V laptop, please help me.

Old 29-06-2010

Re: Best video games for dell mini

GTA 2 was born, and he would rock the house. This suite is quickly becoming a hit by including new features such as rivalry with other gangs: the Yakuza, the Scientists, the Mad, the Rednecks, the Zaibatsu, the Russian Mafia and last but not least - the - Hare Krishna’s. Goal: gain the respect of this band of scoundrels and climb to top of the criminal hierarchy. By any means. The best is to carry out the contracts that are available during your wanderings through the streets malicious.
Old 29-06-2010

Murders, robberies all kinds, sales of various substances, intimidation. Needless to say police do not share your hobbies relatively moderately. Some years have passed, but the many fans of GTA will surely enjoy this return to the sources of their favorite game. Especially since this version of GTA 2 free, provided they register on the site Rockstar. Finally, note that the game has been fully optimized to adapt to existing machines.
Old 29-06-2010

For in GTA 2, now it is no less than six gangs that share the city without pity. Also thanks to telephones, you will obey or not - for - mission orders given by the gang - known. Whereas everything in curry favor with that faction you will then be in danger when you cross a particular opponent's zone. Conversely, feel free to take advantage of this aspect of the game for up camps against each other and leave you and all the space needed to grow your business.
Old 29-06-2010

Combat Mission is the archetype of the game genre that draws his audience into a niche specialty players (who probably already know everything there is to know about the game more) . The kind of title that does not care to be beautiful, which falls well because it is ugly , but who depends on its highly strategic and tactical aspect . In terms of game play interface and the game has not budged.
Old 30-06-2010

It is through two campaigns (one for the Axis and the Allies) that you can take part in 19 missions containing the real events of the Second World War. At the beginning of the game, you’ll meet English (Sinclair), an American (Goose) and a member of the French Forces Free French criticizing the Vichy government (Lafarge). All three are trapped in a strong opponent. They manage to escape and stumble upon a German officer (Hartmann) crashed in the desert.
Old 01-07-2010

You can start with the Allied campaign, but it is better to start in the Axis camp that offers a less difficult. Each belligerent has 25 units with its own specific characteristics. It is possible and even advisable to raise your foot soldiers in the vehicles, which will not only increase movement speed , but to give the tanks better visibility , improved accuracy .. . A full crew is needed to make your vehicles fully operational.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,