Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 29-06-2010

30gb Ipod not Working

ok so i've been using windows 7 for a few months now and since i started using it my ipod worked perfectly with it. i recently got a new graphics card for my computer (the only change to my computer since switching to windows 7). my ipod worked even then. butfor the past 2 weeks whenever i try to connect my ipod to my computer, i get a message saying my computer doesn't recognize the device. i look in the device manager and it comes up as unknown device. i run troubleshooting wizards and it gives me this explanation for the device: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)"
my ipod worked one day earlier this week but once i restarted my computer it wouldn't read it again.

What do i do?
Old 29-06-2010

Re: 30gb Ipod not Working

This is the problem when the Windows 7 stops responding to any device. The solution of this problem is to install the driver of the device which you are using. You can also read about this error on the Microsoft which is having the brief description regarding this problem. So check out the link Microsoft.
Old 29-06-2010

Re: 30gb Ipod not Working

Get the upgraded iTunes application and make the thing to be worked. This will help you out and make the changes to be performed. This will be surely let you to get the thing and work as needed. It will surely help you and get sort the thing that is needed. So process well.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,