Thread: System Fan issue on Hp Pavilion 1150 em

System Fan issue on Hp Pavilion 1150 em

I have a Hp Pavilion 1150 em laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7. the problem is that I am not able to work well with the thing that is the system fan is not functioning well. It Works even when the CPU is at its lowest level. It make a lot of noise. Please help me out so that I can process with the thing and make the aspects to work as required. It will be helpful.

Re: System Fan issue on Hp Pavilion 1150 em

You can get sort of the thing well and that is by making the system clean well. I hope there is some dust particles that may have been attached or appended to the system or heat sink and this is the reason it make such noise. So look for the thing by using a blow pipe to clean the dust and make it to work well that to without any problem. It will help you out well for sorting the thing.

The Fan noise may not be necessarily be with the dust. It could be that some wire or connector cable may be colliding wit it and hence it is causing such problem. So in order to work out well for the same it is necessary and essential that you check out for the same by opening the cabinet and set the cable well. As it is done you can then work with the desired check and make it function as necessary. It will be helpful.

You need to update the BIOS for the system. As it is been done I hope the system fan would then function normally. The BIOS update is necessary and essential. So in order to work well and make the aspects to be performed it is necessary that you get the accessibility for the thing and perform the task as essential. It will be helpful for you.

Change the Power Supply unit and then check for the output. I hope the problem is with the PSU and this is the reason that you are not able to work well or get the thing to be executed. It is necessary that you do check for the aspect and make it function as needed. It is obvious that it will be executable and functioned. So perform as required.