Thread: Hp pavilion dv4-1125nr touchpad and left click not working

Hp pavilion dv4-1125nr touchpad and left click not working

I have a Hp Pavilion dv4-1125nr notebook and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that I am not able to work well with the thing that is the device. The touchpad and the left click button is not functioning. I have no idea why is this happening? It will be helpful if you can make the changes that is needed. Hope to get sort the thing. It would be better.

Re: Hp pavilion dv4-1125nr touchpad and left click not working

The problem quite seems with the drivers that is been installed and you need to check out for the thing that is essential for you and make the aspects that is necessary. It will be helpful for you and get the things to be worked. You need to work as required by getting the updated driver and then make the changes. I hope it will be helpful. So perform for the thing.

It would be better that you get the latest edition of the application and make it function as required. It will surely let you to get the things to process. You should look for the change and make reinstallation of the application. I hope this will lead you to get to a better conclusion and make the application to get executed and perform as essential. So process for the thing.

Try to perform a system restore. I hope it will help you to make the device to function well. All you need to do is to go to the start menu and then to the all programs section. Now go to accessories and then to system tools. Open the system restore and then set the date accordingly when it was working fine. It will then automatically let you to the time when it was functioning well. So check out.

You need to perform a clean boot. This can be done well by typing msconfig in the search box and hit enter. Now under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft service and disable the service. Restart the system and make the essential aspects to be performed and work as required. You may then be able to get function with the application well and that to without any problem.

It would better that you perform a clean install of the system and make the thing to work as required. It will be helpful and you can make the issue to be sorted well. It is very much essential that you perform for the task and get it functioned. They may clear out the bug and then make the desired change that is essential. So execute the thing and work as required. You can make it function.