Thread: Power Adapter Port problem with Hp pavilion G60-549DX

Power Adapter Port problem with Hp pavilion G60-549DX

I have a Hp pavilion G60-549DX notebook and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem that I am facing is with the power cord adapter. It has to be positioned into a specific way so that the device can work well and make it to work as required. It will be helpful if you could help me out for sorting the issue that I am facing. I want to get rid of the thing.

Re: Power Adapter Port problem with Hp pavilion G60-549DX

The problem seems to be with the power cord as there may be some loose connectivity due to which you are not able to get the device to be connected and make the aspects to be worked as needed. So in order to make it function or process for the aspect it is essential that you do check for the cable or adapter that is proper. You may then be able to process well for the same.

There is another way through which you can make the changes that is essential. All you need check for the port. I guess the port is damaged and hence you are not able to get proper solution for the same. So in order work well or get the issue to be sorted. It is necessary that you do check for the required ailment and perform as necessary. It will be helpful.

This basically resembles due to a bad AC adapter or the power jack has been damaged. So I would suggest yo to get check for the issue by a computer expert who has idea regarding the same. He may let you know well about the issue and a solution for the same. So do work and process for the thing that is necessary and essential to make the device to work well and that to without any problem. I hope it will get sort the issue for you.

Take the device to the Hp support and they will service the system well for you and that to without any issue. They will check out for the problem and sort it out for you. If the damage is not physical then it can be serviced for free as well. Do not open the device instead service it from the dealer or the Hp Support team. You may then not need to worry for the same.

You need to replace the thing and make the possible amendments to be implemented. It is essential that you check for the same and make the possible ailments to be worked. Do work and process for the same. Do check for the thing. You may then be able to get the issue to be sorted and process as needed. It would be better.