Thread: HP Mini 311 Touchpad not functioning

HP Mini 311 Touchpad not functioning

I have HP Mini 311 laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is with the Touchpad. It is not able to function well and make the things that is not able to work. The touchpad do not respond well. I do not know what could have caused it. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sort out and process for the thing. I hope it will then be able to make it function as needed.

Re: HP Mini 311 Touchpad not functioning

The problem seems to be with the drivers that is been installed. So in order to work out and make the changes it is necessary and essential that you work out well for the thing which will surely let you to get to a better conclusion and make the desired change. Get the driver that is the latest updated one and make it to function. I hope you may then be able to process for the thing.

It could be that the driver is been corrupt and hence you are not able to work well with the thing. So in order to get it functioned it is essential and necessary that you work and process for the thing that is all you need to do is to reinstall the driver by getting a fresh copy of the same and make it install to the system. It will be helpful for you then. Do work and function as needed. You may get to a better conclusion the \n.

You need to make install the application are the driver that is installed under compatibility mode. it is necessary this is because the application or the driver is not coping with the system. So in order to work with the same it is necessary and essential that you check out for the thing that is by right clicking on the installer.exe file and then under the properties section choose Windows XP compatibility mode. So check out and work as needed.

There is another way through which you can get sort the thing. All you need to do is to install the application that is under safe mode. As safe mode do not have much of the advanced settings and features that is embedded. It is really causing the issue. So it would be better that you check for the aspect and make the necessary change. I hope it will really help you out.

Make a clean install of the application or the system and then work as required. i hope it will be better and you can then make the changes that is essential for you. It is needed and hence you can then make the aspects to be worked. It is indeed essential and you can thus process by looking out making the implementation. It may help you well.