Thread: Dell mini RunCore SSD

Dell mini RunCore SSD

Hello,
    I have recently purchased a dell mini laptop and would like to know it runcore ssd is more powerful than the default ssd. Actually I have very less idea about the runcore ssd. So, if you can tell me what is runcore ssd and what it is used exactly for, it would be great. Any more discussion on this topic is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Dell mini RunCore SSD

First oriented towards the military market, the runcore company has entered into the Runcore SSD netbook. Suffice to say that the step is huge but does not seem insurmountable. Thus, one finds today a range of 4 SSD 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB intended to equip the UMPC that do not exceed the 16 GB SSD capacity. Functioning as a Mini PCI-Express interface, it seems that these storage devices are based on MLC chips. We can make this assumption when if we take into account their rates. Must therefore rely 75MB / s read and 55MB / s.

Equipped with a PATA interface, the new SSD modules in 1.8-inch RunCore are available in capacities ranging from 16GB to 128GB Showing speeds of around 75MB / s read and 40 MB / s write, these modules also have a USB connector. Primarily intended for laptops, the 256GB SSD Pro III Hyper Speed 2.5 "SATA benefits, as its name suggests, a SATA II interface. The speed achieved by the manufacturer and with the wind at your back, 230 MB / s read and 150MB / s write. These performance and high capacity that has a price.

Hello everyone,
    I have a Dell Mini features an array of 2GB and a 32GB ssd runcore. I intend to switch to Dell Mini 10v to install Snow Leopard. QQ could tell me if the card's 2GB Mini 9 is compatible with the mini 10v, and if the ssd Riuncore V2.0 mini PCIe is also, or is there a mini connector on the mini PCe 10v. Thank you in advance.

The Pro Light IV uses MLC NAND flash memory and consumes only 120 mA in standby. The manufacturer announces maximum speeds of around 125MB / s read and 80MB / s write. I model for eeepc 901 and I never managed to learn, and it is not their site that will help me! equally impossible to know if there is a support TRIM finally good if anyone has any info it would be nice.

According to the site and various forums is Runcore of Indilinx Barefoot with Samsung. No more freezes on my eeepc 901 with 601 JMicron controller. Support for the trim that seem impossible because it depends on the controller