Thread: Trouble loading Adobe Premiere Elements 8 Classroom in a Mac Book

Trouble loading Adobe Premiere Elements 8 Classroom in a Mac Book

I bought Adobe Premiere Elements 8. I made a video but when I listen to it in a dvd, it becomes broken or the image grid. I cannot read it either in my computer, it displays the message that bad disc. I returned to the store with my dvd and I did them, they are able to read it in their dvd store without problem. Where is the problem? I have 3 dvds of different brands and different costs. I tried it with my neighbors, it will not work yet. I have a computer compatible with the software and substantially exceeded. Can you help me for the trouble loading Adobe Premiere Elements 8 Classroom in a Mac Book?

Re: Trouble loading Adobe Premiere Elements 8 Classroom in a Mac Book

I purchased and installed Adobe Premiere Elements 8 because it said on the Adobe website that the software handles files. Mts and. M2ts. I have a Sony HDR-XR500 and I shoot in Full HD (AVCHD). The problem is that I do not see the movies in the Organizer and the section of the Organizer window assembly. If I double-click on the thumbnail, I can see the film preview in the same window assembly and I can see the sticker by default (blue), but not the image the film I can therefore choose a sequence by its number (0001.mts) not very convenient to assemble.

I have a very powerful last generation computer system with Windows 7. I installed Adobe Premiere Elements 8 and the program crashes every time. I managed to open it to make early compositions and then program the plant without warning. Are there any compatibility issue? And if there so then how I can resolve these issues. I will be waiting for the related reply.

You must find out why this is happening (look in the Event Viewer). Because this program is Windows 7, update your drivers, especially your graphics drivers. Please have also all the updates from Adobe (realized from a menu in the application), same for Windows 7, get all the updates, some are for improving the compatibility of programs between them.

First I used 6.5 (with Windows xp Professional, 250 MB RAM and 60 GB hard drive). First I used Elements 3 (Windows XP - 512 MB, 120 GB hard drive). No problem, I just bought a new computer with Vista Premium. It is a quad 6600 with three memory and two hard drives go to 500GB. First I installed Elements 4. What problems. The system crashes with various error messages.

I would advise you strongly to a newer Adobe Premiere! Adobe Premiere Pro is well worth the time, it now has everything you need from the acquisition up to create DVD menu and burning etc. Moreover Premiere Element exists for a reason, taunt people with random crashes to force to pass Premiere PRO that is obviously paying!

I have as much problem to get Premiere Elements 3.0 with vista. I have always an error message that says memory low at first nearly full, save your work and stay alert. The pallid is that the software does not require more than 512 of RAM and my computer has 3 GB, dual core 2Ghz centrino. I get to do anything in the end.