Thread: Best battery for dell mini

Best battery for dell mini

Hello,
    I have an dell mini and my battery is not working now. The problem is that I doubt that the original battery provided by the company is not that good. So, which is the battery that you would like to recommend for me. Any help on this is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Best battery for dell mini

For cons, the too small battery of three cells, which provides an autonomy of 2h30, can now be replaced by a model of six additional cells. The last variation of the Mini is one that offers the most freedom. By default it comes with Ubuntu 8.04 on an Atom Z520 (1.33 GHz), 1GB of memory and a 40GB hard drive. It is your choice, you may choose what you like.

Announced with a range of 3:00, the Dell Inspiron Mini 1:50 held in our hands, screen background, receiving two audio streams on Flash sites and word processing courses. We can therefore expect to 2:30 if you only surf with the screen 60-70%. It's a bit short. Blame it on a bigger screen than netbooks normal (12 inches) and 3 cell 2200 mAH battery. A battery that is the rest, that in this format-not version 4 or 6 cell optional. Suddenly it clearly limits nomadic is a machine that would take it kindly appreciated 3:30-4am. We can always offer them a second. The mobile aspect, however, been a bit more considered side adapter since it is a compact unit with a cable rather late.

The dell netbook's needs to have a good battery because it can be used anywhere outside to gain access to the Internet to type a blog, etc.. In this game, the Inspiron 12 is bad, the battery is too tight. But if one sees him as an ultra portable that we will be able to use the mains to the library (academic or not), in amphibians, at home, etc.. mains, while the Mini 12 is a champion. It offers the basic services of a PC to a weight in transportation and ease of use unmatched. We do not have a choice of writing because Dell has not seen fit to deliver machines to date and cutting back on the processor for GNU / Linux is petty. As for the Vista version, there is grave danger that it goes too slowly to be usable.

I have one month since a DELL Mini, the battery problem seems to HS. I still had 5% this morning, so I put in charge after the charging time I turn back on, the battery was still 5% and of course eventually die. I try to reload but, the battery does not charge more. It was under warranty so it should do. By cons I installed Intrepid Ibex + Netbook Remix, I advise you to reinstall the Dell Ubuntu version stamped (ubuntu 8.04 dell way), the system with which it is sold, to operate the warranty?

I have a dell mini which I am not served for three months when I recharge the battery, it works on the area but the battery is not charging it to change the battery?

A Li-ion battery, let it be loaded when you do not use it for some time. This type of battery that must always retain a minimum charge of failing to contain the electronic circuit is not powered and thus also the battery dies, permanently.