Thread: iPhone 4 and Bluetooth Headset

iPhone 4 and Bluetooth Headset

I have just got my new iPhone 4 and i have gone through all the setup and activation steps and everything has gone fine. Now i want to pair my bluetooth headset with this phone but the problem is that bluetooth is not getting connected with it as it just keeps on waiting.
    Last edited by Gimelstob; 27-06-2010 at 06:49 AM.

Re: iPhone 4 and Bluetooth Headset

I would like to make you to confirm that the bluetooth headset which you are trying to pair with your iPhone 4 is compatible with it or not. It might happen that it does not works with the iPhone so no matter what kind of setting you do, It is not going to work on it. What model number or which company's headset are those?

Is your phone's bluetooth getting on, If so then have you tried to connect it with some simple bluetooth device such as with some other mobile's bluetooth device.
    As if there would be something problematic with the bluetooth of your phone because of which it is not working properly.

There might be problem regarding your bluetooth device itself. When i say bluetooth device then it does not mean your phone but the bluetooth device contained in it. If there would be some problem with it then it is but obvious that it would not be getting ON or unable to connect with anybody. For this kind of problem, You must contact with the service center for iPhone where they would be giving you the benefit of warranty of your phone if needed.

Though i am not sure about it but there might be something loose connection in your bluetooth headset because of which it wont be able to get connected. I think you should contact with the headphone manufacturer's service center and check that is there anything wrong with it or not.