Re: Iphone 4 keeps freezing
1. Connect to iTunes via USB. Do not disconnect for rest of steps thesis. iTunes May APPEAR frozen or stuck with spinning beachball then this is okay, do not Force Quit iTunes. I tried a few "times without being connected it to iTunes and it does not work.
2. Once connected, hold Home and Power until Then Apple logo screen blinks back up horns.
3. Apple logo dims Wait until slightly (approximately 5 min or less). Do NOT reboot until the apple logo dims.
4. Hold Home and Power again Until It reboots and Apple logo back up horns.
5. After 2 min or so, the phone vibrate May oz gold fewer spectators. Continue waiting for the full 5 min Until Apple logo dims slightly. iTunes has this internship MAY Recognize the phone do not synchronizing in iTunes or Do Anything.
6. Hold Home and Power for the 3rd time Until It reboots. May phone vibrate again after 2 minutes or so? Eventually you'll break into your Home screen.
In The Absence Of Light