Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Iphone 4 keeps freezing

Portable Devices

Old 27-06-2010

Iphone 4 keeps freezing

I am using this new iPhone 4 for a week and no problems with my iPhone 4. This afternoon I saw a that it has an update available so I had downloaded. During the install I watch a video on youtube and the iphone crashes so I reset it stays on the apple. I went into a week and I have no pc under the hands, what can I do? And if in one week that I restore my photos soaps become vacant because I cannot save as it is freezing? Can anybody explain why my new iPhone 4 is freezing?

Old 27-06-2010

Re: Iphone 4 keeps freezing

Unfortunately it is a significant problem with applications. It is now well known by Apple. The famous "screen with the apple" appears when installing or updating applications, and appears related to a large number of applications. My advice is to uninstall all the applications and reinstall only a few, as during the synchronization, they must also take part.
Old 27-06-2010

1. Connect to iTunes via USB. Do not disconnect for rest of steps thesis. iTunes May APPEAR frozen or stuck with spinning beachball then this is okay, do not Force Quit iTunes. I tried a few "times without being connected it to iTunes and it does not work.
2. Once connected, hold Home and Power until Then Apple logo screen blinks back up horns.
3. Apple logo dims Wait until slightly (approximately 5 min or less). Do NOT reboot until the apple logo dims.
4. Hold Home and Power again Until It reboots and Apple logo back up horns.
5. After 2 min or so, the phone vibrate May oz gold fewer spectators. Continue waiting for the full 5 min Until Apple logo dims slightly. iTunes has this internship MAY Recognize the phone do not synchronizing in iTunes or Do Anything.
6. Hold Home and Power for the 3rd time Until It reboots. May phone vibrate again after 2 minutes or so? Eventually you'll break into your Home screen.
Old 27-06-2010

Actually more constructive than my answer but I am having some doubts about the customizing data! As for the data, they are not affected, since the device found exactly as before his crash. It just seems that blocked his access during synchronization. One more thing has anyone tried this and got the successful result, because I am little worried about it.
Old 27-06-2010

Without disconnecting anything, I do the reset of the iPhone, ie HOME and POWER simultaneously. The unit will shut down, then without letting the buttons, it will turn back on the apple white a few seconds later. Here I drop everything and wait. Either the iPhone returns to normal (even after several minutes and when several minutes is a long time!)
Old 28-06-2010

Maybe it have blocked while trying to jailbroken iPhone 4, which changed the baseband. If so you should expect a solution to unlock the dev team or other developers. But until when you try to eat, even when you have your iPhone on the icon that tells you to connect to itunes? I hope this will solve your problem, but I am not confident related to it.
Old 29-06-2010

I was also getting similar kind of problem actually my iPhone 4 was stuck sometime but I have got the solution for the same. If it get stuck on the apple, you require to hit the two buttons iPhone long (try quite a few times since it does not work the first time). Once the iPhone off, the procedure I'm told in this article by restarting your mac / pc before connecting the iPhone!

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,