Thread: Noisy image quality on iPhone 4

Noisy image quality on iPhone 4

I have just bought a new iPhone 4 and i am quite disappointed by its picture quality. I have tried it capturing with all the possible environments such as with different lights, with or without flash etc. I do not have any problem with the front camera but main camera seems to be having some issue regarding the clarity.

Re: Noisy image quality on iPhone 4

I think you have not set the picture resolution on your phone which does not captures the pictures as per your expectations. I suggest you to go to the camera settings and then check that what resolution has been selected there. If you have selected the resolution much smaller or even much bigger resolution would not be showing that particular image clearer.

As you have bought this phone recently then i guess there is one thing which you might not be knowing. Actually when you buy a new camera or a phone then there would be one plastic cover pasted on the lens of the camera so that camera lens does not get any scratches while transporting. Have you removed that plastic as it is just for saving your phone's camera lens from the scratches but it wont be cristal clear.

I have never heard that the new phone has something wrong with the quality of camera. Even i have seen some of an images taken from the camera of an iPhone 4 and believe me that they were just awesome. I guess there would be something wrong with camera provided on your phone or some kind of settings.
    Whatever it would be, You just need to show your phone in apple service center and then leave everything on them.

One of the main feature provided in an iPhone 4 is its camera as it is of 5 megapixel and people are quite satisfied with its clarity and quality. But almost everybody is creaming about the camera clarity of the front camera as compared to the rear one. So there is nothing that you can do over here.