Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

iPhone 4 microphone is not working

Portable Devices

Old 27-06-2010

iPhone 4 microphone is not working

Everything was going well; I have the latest firmware in my iPhone 4. Everything was going fine until this afternoon and then. No manip meantime, and suddenly, I no longer hear my caller or may speak in short; neither listen nor the microphone does work, without apparent cause. I even tried reinstalling everything, nothing to do. The only way: press the "speaker", and there can hear and speak again. Who can help me please for this problem of iPhone 4 microphone is not working.

Old 27-06-2010

Re: iPhone 4 microphone is not working

Ok, so there are several possibilities. Have you tried a little suddenly re-boot. If the plug does save you unplug the headphones, then you have problem with the card, and must find qqun you can change it. The problem comes from the internal map, but it is less likely ... you'd rather the speaker (the one below that comes the music!), the buzzer and volume button on the side that would not work anymore either but it's not your case I think?
Old 27-06-2010

I purchased an iPhone recently and since today I have a problem with the microphone. The person on the “thread” hears me but I did not hear. Shortly before the break, the crackling and intermittent power outages occurred. What does this mean? A simple reset it would work while knowing that the trick to disconnect and reconnect several times the headphones does not work?
Old 27-06-2010

Since today I have a problem with the microphone. The person on the other end can hear me but I did not hear. But if I put the microphone has half of its maximum volume, then I hear, but if I put it to max, I no longer heard. Shortly before the break, the crackling and intermittent power outages occurred. I tried all, I did a restore, all I cancel service, and do nothing changed.
Old 28-06-2010

I have a problem with my iPhone 4, when I'm on a call and I put the speaker phone, my interlocutor does not hear. I tried using the headset, everything works fine. There's just the microphone does not work in speaker mode. If anyone has a solution, I'm interested. This means no other concerns noticed. I will be waiting for the related reply.
Old 29-06-2010

I tried to reproduce the antenna and the only way for me to reproduce it is to keep the iphone 4 trying to cover all around the laptop. Not really the idea that I do call and actually I was losing up to 2-3 bars. Now I honestly think that with any phone in covering a large part of the lap, and covering the back of the phone (by calling anything.) it was a loss of network.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,