Thread: iPhone 4 occasionally is not waking up.

iPhone 4 occasionally is not waking up.

Since I started my latest phone last night, it is not waking up occasionally from being locked. When I am making an attempt to wake up from the sleep mode, by pressing the home key / lock button, nothing is happening in the iPhone. The only thing I can do is to reset the iPhone, only temporarily, it happened again after 30 minutes. I back up my new third-generation cell phone synchronization. I consider a full recovery, may help - any other ideas related to this problem of iPhone 4 occasionally is not waking up?

Re: iPhone 4 occasionally is not waking up.

I think that this is a weird software problem from backups. Remember backup is containing the system settings. According to me you should try to restore like the new and then resynchronize the application or music or contacts back on your iphone. If you are going from the software version it will be better to synchronize and then restore the backups.

I have the same problem. I also sync from my third-generation backup. I tried a full recovery, and did not help. I have asked Apple to replace iphone4. Who knows how long it will be? I want to keep eyes to see if it does not go on, and if so, I will go to the Apple Store. It seems a bit wide spread basis, the number of posts I've ever seen. This is in my hand 4 or 5 times since this morning. I'm going to try new methods of repair, because I come from a 3G and some left over garbage can wash the 4 migration. This will be very pleased to see this issue and a remedial plan confirmation from Apple.

Regarding the contacts, always remember to have Outlook or Yahoo! Windows Mail and Contacts, you can synchronize the phone and find them after it. For music, you just have to sync your iPhone with your PC (if they are on iTunes of course)! For photos, if you have not loaded, is lost! I am sorry to say this but this is true and you have to face it.

I contacted Apple a bit overwhelmed and they advised me to do a restore. But hey, I'm moderately satisfied I'll see tonight. It's not too embarrassing for the next time except battery. In any case, I hope this is just a software problem. I know that many of the users are facing this problem and according to me Apple has to do something for this problem.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The antenna design is basic problem? At Apple, perhaps, but Nokia, Motorola and Sony Ericsson no problem on that side! I tried the Motorola droid a friend, the reception quality is exceptional and listening! A light-years from my iphone. In addition to the keynote at Apple put forward their new antenna system is supposedly more efficient, not after the first returns is a disaster, it is even worse than a iPhone!

Yesterday I restored my iphone unlocked via iTunes to the jailbroke. But since iTunes was restore and then download the latest version of firmware, the iPhone will not boot. Instead, I have some lines of code that as in the Terminal. It starts with the apple on black background, then line of code that works for a few seconds and the same thing again. What is the problem is Itunes no longer recognizes the iPhone or something else is causing the problem.