Thread: Accidentally sent me a factory unlocked iPhone 4

question Accidentally sent me a factory unlocked iPhone 4

Just purchased a new iPhone 4. After using it for about two days the phone was dead so i rushed to the nearest apple store. They exchanged the piece in place of a brand new iPhone 4. But when i recieved the iPhone at my home to my surprise it was an unlocked iPhone. I think they Accidentally sent me a factory unlocked iPhone 4. So what should i do with this factory unlocked iPhone. please suggest ......

Re: Accidentally sent me a factory unlocked iPhone 4

Here i think if you have got a factory unlocked iPhone then it's good that is you can use any sim card with the iPhone which you have received and that to anywhere in the world. A number of people daily search for the procedure of unlocking and spend a lot of money on there iPhone for this. If you have recieved it freely then it is better. You are free to choose the service provider.

Sounds interesting if you don't like this phone then i would like to purchase this if you can give me your contact number i can purchase the iPhone from you. As i am looking for a jailbroken iPhone 4 and if you have that this is the best for me. So if you want you can try to send me a private message with the details of your iphone and your contacts.

Although several reports confirm the success of an iPhone 4 jailbreak on S team advises not try handling with an iPhone 4 or first generation iPhone. To make the jailbreak, it will initially install the 3.1.3 on the iPhone via iTunes and then injected in the device files modified by RedSn0w from firmware 3.1.2.

Although several reports confirm the success of an iPhone 4 jailbreak on S team advises not try handling with an iPhone 4 or first generation iPhone. To make the jailbreak, it will initially install the 3.1.3 on the iPhone via iTunes and then injected in the device files modified by RedSn0w from firmware 3.1.2.

here i would like t tell you that the manipulation has been successfully tested on an iPhone 3G, but its operation is not guaranteed on the iPhone 4. To the extent that contributions are minor firmware 3.1.3, perhaps you have an interest in staying with 3.1.2 until version 3.2 of the system will probably be more interesting.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"