Thread: iPhone 4 is not restoring.

iPhone 4 is not restoring.

Yesterday, the iPhone 4 goes for OS4 and I am prompted to download when I sync daily. Waiting about 45 minutes I see that the file is downloaded the new album gradually without problem. The installation of the OS for iPhone 4 starts and there's "blocking": more progress on the bar below the apple (phone screen) and a shot off the iPhone. Dumbfounded, I expect a good 3 minutes thinking it was normal and only reboot is required. After 5 minutes I decided to turn the phone and then iTunes detects the iPhone as "Defective equipment" and offers me a "Restore". Restoration starts but crashes when installing the firmware. Anybody has any idea why iPhone 4 is not restoring.

Re: iPhone 4 is not restoring.

I am also facing similar problem in accordance with these problems. iPhone displays the USB cable with iTunes it does not install the OS 4. DFU mode advocated by everyone on the internet does not advance the schmilblik. I do not want my iPhone 4 to becomes a brick because it is a work tool scheduling exams, by appointment at the doctors, emails from my university, car GPS, MP3 player, in short it is really useful for me.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I am not confident for the solution but it worked for me. Disconnect the computer from the iphone. Download iTunes but do not install it right now. Download and install right away CCLEANER. Restart the computer. Run CCLEANER the register and delete all the keys obsolete. Restart you system.Install iTunes and launch iTunes. Connect iPhone and initiate Restore iPhone without backup.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I having the latest iphone 4 and it crashed. I wanted to restore it but itunes says I have an error 1611. I tried to restore DFU, nothing to do. I tried to restore but, nothing to do. What can I do? I have discussed this problem with my friend and he has replied that. If you try all the solutions proposed and that your problem remains unsolved, I'm afraid you should contact the dealer directly or Apple.

Since my iPhone 4 is no longer assured, I am afraid may be this is a battery burned out or a defective battery and for that I will have to pay handsome amount to get the new one or it will be better replace it to have a new. A question non-committal so why not shows the dealer or Apple simply has an opinion. I am really annoyed with this problem of the latest iPhone 4.

After a full cycle of machine gave my iphone via itunes 1611, it rebooted and it was in DFU. I left without removing it for 48 h on my laptop heats up a little (so the screen stays on your iphone hot too) nothing to do. I just plugged in the motherboard connector iphone still nothing. I dumped a bomb dry air into the gates of the motherboard. I reassembled everything very properly decided to go and give compensation. I uploaded blackra1n.exe in the folder C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Apple \ Apple Application Support. I have called customer support and several times and it worked no better as I passed under itunes. Oh miracle the iphone had restarted normally the screen being a bit of wet Strill but it seems that AC disappears in a few days

I wanted to try a program from the apple store but it failed. So I tried to restart my iphone. I tried to restart several times but always the same, the image appears and nothing responds. So I tried 3 or 4 times to restore the iphone with itunes but I keep getting the message "The iphone could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (1611). I do not know what to do.