Thread: iPhone 4 Syncing Problems

iPhone 4 Syncing Problems

I have a synchronization problem between my iPhone and my address book on the iMac: I have 88 contacts on the card and with the Sync, I only have 83 on the Iphone.

While I am, I have other questions:

1) What is the meaning of the box "replace information on this iPhone - contacts" in Itunes because I do not see the difference when the box is checked ...
    2) How to synchronize the new contacts to the iPhone address book?

Re: iPhone 4 Syncing Problems

The contacts will automatically synchronize every time you synchronized your iPhone. Regarding the case "replace information on this iPhone - contacts" bin that is all in the name of the checkbox: it replaces your telephone contact information. There appears to be a compatibility issues with Intel P55 chipset and the iPhone.

To synchronize contacts, you synchronized your iPhone and will automatically transfer (or a message will appear asking you to transfer iPhone to PC in this case the slot box.) For errors of contacts, check that all is well informed! Also check that these are not your iPhone contacts that are synchronized with your notebook and resynchronize which in this case, it makes sense that lack of contact.

Quite simply if you have an account. Or Mac, the sync is automatic for any adjustment that are necessary but on the website of Apple're about how to configure. With MobileMe you've not even need to connect your iPhone to your Mac for synchronization. Because of you will enter a new contact in your iPhone, you will find it again in the address book in your Mac. it is also true for pictures that you register in advance on your iDisk or the pictures of your account.

When attempting to synchronize the device through iTunes 9 for Windows system recognizes the iPhone, but when you start to synchronize with an error that indicates a connection failure. The error has been located in that Intel chipset that is used i7-800 processors and i5-700. Like many cases, the chipset is manufactured by Intel, but is mounted on plates of different manufacturers so the problem could also be part of the BIOS to include these manufacturers.

Currently, Microsoft and Intel are working to identify possible solutions and error. The problem may be caused by incompatibility with Windows 7, Microsoft will release a further update, otherwise, Intel seek ways to solve this with a possible firmware update. On the other hand, Apple as usual has not acted.

This problem exists since I returned from a trip my iPhone has recorded the time difference to my arrival destination (two hours earlier than the scheduled departure time). On my return, he gave the correct time of my original destination just as automatically. Currently, iPhone and MacBook indicate the same time, but do not agree when they are synchronized. It is tearing their hair.

Users attempting to sync iPhone with iTunes in Windows 7 get the 0xE8000065 error, this problem has been identified in the users currently using motherboards based on Intel P55 Chipset. At the moment there is no solution available, but Apple, Intel and Microsoft are working together to come up with a workable solution to this problem, believed to come in the form of updating the BIOS for this chipset.