Thread: IPhone 4 do no answer calls

IPhone 4 do no answer calls

I have a problem on my iphone and I do not find solutions on the Internet. I have a 8GB iphone which work on unlocked sim network. The same was done overnight and it was live over the network. I try to use a different card of my friend but that does not shows any coverage. I cannot answer any call on the phone. I am also not able to configure the phone to a wifi network. It is not detecting the same.

Re: IPhone 4 do no answer calls

The issue can be related to the service provider. You might need to contact the same. Check first that sim card which you are using is activated or not. Then only you can get the calls on the phone. If there is any major issue then you can simply call the repair center for the same. I do not think that this is a hardware issue on the phone. Try to use a different card.

I have a huge problem with my iPhone I know I had to install lots of application on the phone but that use to work before. When I turn the phone on there is the little black screen with the apple sign and it stays for 15-20 seconds after that the phone off again automatically. I had reset the phone and now it is working well. You can do that by pressing the up home key for some seconds.

I have a problem with the same phone but it is a little different. I have a PCMCIA card on my freebox and I can have wifi on my Mac system. From my iPhone I am not able to see any network. It is not activated yet and it blocks me. An idea of where this may come. I had successfully connected the same to other network and it is working. I had already use this on a mall where you can get hotspot.

I just bought the iphone. For sending and receiving mail with my computer and I tested the same it works. Now would like to know the way to receive mail from outside on the iphone. I understand that this is a story of WiFi. I read about that but could not understand. Then in the setup wi-fi if I activate the same and there it I have to choose a network. But it is not working.

You will need to create first a free account for configuring wi-fi on your phone. Then once you have done with all the settings and configuration then you need the wep key for getting access to the network. You just need to add the wep key in the box and you are in. If that also fails then check the internet connection first. It is possible that your wep key is not right.

Here are some steps which can help you out. If you face such issue regarding internet or calling then simply reboot your phone. Then in iPhone enter the management interface and choose the internet option. There select Set up my WiFi network on Freebox. If you audited the wep key then you can put that there and click on yes send the authentication to the network.