Thread: iPhone 4 camera flash not flashing

iPhone 4 camera flash not flashing

I have an Iphone 4 jailbroken Frimware when I take a picture with her camera that is displayed as a white cube on the film and I can not see it and lash is also not working. It have black background on the pictures and not a little look for pictures ,Can someone has a solution. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: iPhone 4 camera flash not flashing

In the absence of true Flash iPhone 4 is a substitute for this technology that could happen first . Company Greystripe designed a tool that gives the user the illusion he is seeing a content created in Flash . It is actually a conversion to HTML and JavaScript. Are covered by this approach to advertising and entertainment . Greystripe is specialized in the distribution of advertisements and mini -games for mobile phones . Its technology , however, stick to Flash content ultralights .

iPhone 4 is the next iPhone will integrate there a flash . It includes
    * iPhone Flash
    * iPhone HD
    * iPhone
    After the presentation of the iPhone OS 4 this weekThe data the features of this Firmware continue to be revealed by beta testers. And as one might expect , the Firmware reveals new functionalities that we could see appear on a new iPhone.

The front camera and multitasking have already been mentioned above . It is obvious that Apple has worked heavily on the video chat iPhone OS . In addition, multitasking was probably intended to iPhone 3.x , but has been postponed . The dual - resolution information is completely new, but it would not be impossible , as the average screen resolution increases at high speed .

I add to the double resolution , it is more likely that Apple puts a lot of his balls in the iPad , such as driving application vendors to increase the resolution of their applications. It is therefore quite possible that Apple will " standardize "their smartphones , proposing at the same time the iPhone and iPad HD, which would each have the same processor, same resolution (but not the same screen size , although course) , and share applications "large " (or HD ) from the App Store.