Thread: iphone 4 Camera NOT working HELP

OMFG iphone 4 Camera NOT working HELP

My iPhone 4 camera is not working from last few days. Since when i click it to open up the camera it seems as working but in reality it does'nt. I am really very surprised to see that an apple product can be so bad. I was expecting a lot fro this phone but in the beginning only if this is the response then how can i rely on apple. Anyways, Please suggest me a way by which i can get this problem resolved and use my camera without any sort of difficulty

Re: iphone 4 Camera NOT working HELP

Finally I bought my iPhone 4 to the ACC and in less than one hour I went out with a dream team, now I have a problem, every time I enter the chamber 4 out of 5 times my phone is locked. it freezes the screen where the shutter opens and then does not pass, I have to reset it, what I can do? What would you advise me.

First of all you try to restore via iTunes. To restore the iPhone must be in recovery or DFU mode to enable. Will the iPhone in its normal connected and clicked on Restore, the recovery mode is immediately activated software. A question is not here. If the recovery or DFU mode previously activated manually, iTunes detects an iPhone in two cases in the state of repair. Because of this Apple server is contacted, there must be an active Internet connection.

For people who have something working on the iPhone, it's a very old hat. Recently, however, noted increased, that newcomers with well-meaning advice, "the iPhone is in DFU mode restore" is too much simple. If an iPhone is connected to the computer and the appropriate drivers are active (the rule), Try the iTunes under "iPhone" Restore button

After the restoration, which about 15 minutes (no download) lasts up to date, the new iPhone will boot and is in the initial state. A jailbreak and activation must be repeated. An actual Unlock remains available from the first generation devices. Any errors of type 101x interpret almost always point to faulty USB connection or not right firmware files. If the problem persists still then it would be better to rush to a newarest apple store and try to take some help from them.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 27-06-2010 at 02:19 AM.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If the Restore button is pressed, then contacted the Apple iTunes server and look for the latest firmware update in its own directory. If they are matching the current firmware for the iPhone found, the recovery begins automatically. Otherwise, the latest firmware from the Apple server is downloaded and installed automatically.

If the button clicked Restore and [Alt] key (on Mac) or [Shift] key (on Win) key kept, there is a possibility, the location of a firmware file itself indicated. Once selected, the installation will start automatically. The camera will star working as soon as the installation is finished.