Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Iphone 4 Horrible battery problem

Portable Devices

Old 27-06-2010

Iphone 4 Horrible battery problem

Since I purchased the new iPhone 4, the battery lasted only a half day. I sent emails to Apple and my operator (Orange) but not yet returned Does anyone have a tip for my phone 4 I use it in my professional life so much that I need and certainly not hang on to my non stop. Event though i purchase recently the iPhone 4 battery is horrible . Anyone any ideas.

Old 27-06-2010

Re: Iphone 4 Horrible battery problem

A number of users have found that their iPhone 4 battery does not loaded properly when left several hours while plugged in, the device indicate that the burden was never complete. Simple software bug or real failure of the battery Wirelessinfo raised the issue with Apple, who told him that the problem was the interface of the iPhone, which does not necessarily a good battery, although it has been properly conducted. The company adds that a fix should come soon resolve the problem.
Old 27-06-2010

It's certainly a negative points about the iPhone from Apple, is the battery and low autonomy, which can sometimes surprise. Sometimes the battery can not even spend a day without unloading. Thanks for this useful information sine i have been looking forward to purchase this new version of the apple iPhone but since i came to know this iPhone battery bug will wait for few days till the bug is completely resolved since i use the cellphone for a multiple purpose.
Old 27-06-2010

To remedy this, here are some tips & tricks to improve a little time to load. You will not find a revolutionary solution that allows you to increase the autonomy of your iPhone,
  • Reduce the brightness of the screen
    It must have one thing in mind with batteries: over the screen is bright, it consumes more battery! It is always preferable to lower the brightness, and do not put it in depth all the time. You can still change it as compared to the brightness of the place where you are.
  • Disable wireless connections
    It is mainly the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi and SSH (for jailbroken iphones). Although they are very powerful and that their use is common, it is still preferable to disable when not in use.
Old 27-06-2010

I would suggest you to never leave your iPhone out for a long time. If you're forced to do so, make sure the battery is charged to around 50% is the optimal level recommended in order to save and preserve the best lithium-ion battery that compose it. As long as you do in passing, also let in a relatively cool temperature level This function still very useful for certain uses too much battery because it is always in communication with external servers push the iPhone. It is preferable to update your mail every 15 or 30min.
Old 27-06-2010

Problems with the batteries in Apple iPhone 3GS led to contact with some of the consumers to get first hand information about what can cause premature discharge. Exchange of the company's products are filled with complaining about the lack of battery device, presented in June. In some cases, users have noticed the battery becomes exhausted during inactivity iPhone, others have observed the effect after the process is fully charged during the night and then send several messages in e-mail. Disabling features such as Bluetooth, does not lead to a positive result.
Old 29-06-2010

Basically, they say to leave it connected when using it (if possible), but disconnect when not in use. But it's not super light I find I am using every day, several hours a day, and meanwhile, I turn it off. I let it connect when I use it, and unplugged once out Is this the right solution??? I think it does not really good conditions.
Old 29-06-2010

Apple has decided to specify the details of the problems with the users, please contact the service AppleCare. Companies are interested first of all acts related to e-mail, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and applications from the App Store. To find the essence of the problem, customers are provided with an opportunity to include that data on the battery on the iPhone and send the recorded information via iTunes.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,