Thread: Computer doesn't read my iphone 4

Computer doesn't read my iphone 4

I have a problem, After purchasing the iPhone 4 it worked fine for three days, On the fourth when I wanted to add a music, my laptop does not recognize it, and when i tried it on itunes told me that there was a mistake and the iPhone 4 is not recognized , so I could not syn the Iphone with my laptop. It appears as i am missing something. Anybody have any ideas in this matter can help me.

Re: Computer doesn't read my iphone 4

I would suggest you to restore the iPhone in the DFU mode. Follow the procedure which are mentioned below in order to get rid of this problem.
    • Start the iTunes application and then connect your iPhone with your laptop.
    • Hold the sleep and home button for around 20 secs.
    • Except the home button release all the other buttons. Now , you will hear some sounds.
    • You will get a message that an Iphone is in the recovery mode if all the above process are done in the correct way.

Thanks for the reply i treid to restore it completely through DFU mode, but when I was doing, and the iPhone was only on screen itunes cd and usb cable but the laptop keeps telling me does not recognize ... and check on all ports and resetting the laptop and the iphone and nothing happens ... someone know how to get this done.

The solution is to get in the way of restoration via iTunes. To begin you will need to download the version of iTunes to 7.6 . Then connect your iphone via USB cable to your computer, once detected the connection you go to iTunes. And maintaining the SHIFT key down, you click on restore. I will ask for the version of the iphone, you have to choose the 2.1. This begins the process of restoration, hope and once completed reboot your iphone.

Follow the instruction which are laid below:
    • From the Start menu, click Control Panel.
    • In Control Panel, open Add or Remove Programs.
    • Select iTunes from the list of installed programs and click Remove.
    • When asked if you want to remove iTunes, select Yes.
    • When the uninstall is complete, do not restart if you request it.
    • If referred to other entries appeared iTunes, delete them too.
    • In Add or Remove Programs, remove Apple Mobile Device Support in the same way that iTunes deleted it.
    • Restart the computer.

When the computer restarts, open Local Disk (C: ) in Computer or disks you have installed. Open the Program Files folder. Right-click the iTunes folder and select Delete and choose Yes when you're asked to confirm the deletion. Note: This folder may have been deleted if iTunes was successfully removed in the previous steps. Right-click the iPod folder and select Delete and choose Yes when you're asked to confirm the deletion. Click Continue if Windows needs confirmation or permission to continue. Right click on the Recycling Bin and shortcuts menu, click Empty Trash Recycling. Restart the computer.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If an iPhone or iPod touch not recognized by XP or iTunes on Windows Vista, Apple Mobile Device Service (AMDS) may need to be restarted. AMDS If it can not be restarted, you need to remove and reinstall the service.
    • Close iTunes and unplug the iPhone or iPod touch.
    • Choose Start> Control Panels.
    • In Control Panel, open Administrative Tools.
    • Open Services.
    • When the service has stopped, click Start the service.
    • When Apple Mobile Device service has started again, open iTunes and connect your device.