Thread: Zune 32gb HD problems

Zune 32gb HD problems

I am facing some weird Zune 32gb HD problems recently. I had updated the firmware the other day and everything was working fine then. But, when I started the device today, I am trying to play the songs till now. But, the issue is that I am getting the message saying that "These files are not present or it is missing". This is happening with every other file. Please help me with the solution that can be used to eradicate this problem.

Re: Zune 32gb HD problems

It is possible that the Zune 32gb HD problems is being caused because of an internal error. It is required that you take the device to the gallery, that is officials. You may be having the warranty of this device still. even if you do not have it, there is no need to worry. You can take the device to the officials and make sure that the repair is done properly. If there is no warranty, you will have to pay for the repair.

It can be assured that the Zune 32gb HD problems is caused because of the upgrade that you have done. The upgrade must have removed all the music files from your device and this is why you have encountered this particular problem. According to me, you must roll back to the older firmware to fix this particular problem. Try out the same and let me know if this issue is fixed or not.

You must be sync the songs from the Zune Marketplace. As you may have not done the sync after doing the upgradation, you are getting the Zune 32gb HD problems.

If you must have taken the songs onto your device from your disc, then this solution wont help you. Infact, I do not know what to do if you are getting this problem with the songs that are taken from the disc.

As mentioned in one of the above posts, it will be better if you take your device to the gallery. This is because if you play with the settings of this device, then there will be more issues in the future.

As mentioned by Barclay, I am able to sync the songs from the Zune Marketplace, but I am not able to get the songs that I had put from the device. Now, I am copying the songs again into my device. Only after that, I am able to play the songs from my device. This means that the songs that were there on my device had become corrupt.