Thread: iPhone 4 Home button looks wiggles

iPhone 4 Home button looks wiggles

I am using the new iPhone 4. It is a nice phone with lots of new feature. I had got this just few days ago. I am worrying about the home button on the phone. The button wiggles. This does not look like a fault may be something related to the design. Other than this the phone is quiet good and looks nice. Does anyone has noticed some other things also in this new phone.

Re: iPhone 4 Home button looks wiggles

That does not look like a fault. I had this same issue with the older model. I finally disassembled mine. The home button is a drop of copper which makes contact between two concentric circles on the printed circuit board where all the connectors. The pellet of copper is maintained by a white adhesive that had departed from me. As a result of the dust had returned and was insulated. I cleaned and dressed scotch and make sure it works. While it is still under warranty.

This can be a issue with the button and for that you might need to show the same to the apple repair center. I am not gentle with the poor ipod. The phone is dragged into the pocket or bag. So that can make the phone a bit weak sometime depends on the usage. If the button works well then there is no major issue there. If still you have doubt then you can show the same to the repair center.

I am too noticing the the same case. So I played a little with home button and cleaned up a little surface. Now that home button does not looks so bad. It is just out in the market and will take some time to get settle down. I am also using a small application called iHome. It is a small application that will make your iPhone a touch phone 100%. To free you from this passage required simply install it.

If you face any slow down issue on the phone then you can try out the resetting option one. To reset an iPhone hold down the Home button for about 6 seconds, until the welcome screen appears. To reset the device, it must then hold the buttons simultaneously supported Standby top button and Home for ten seconds until the Apple logo appears on the screen. That can bit improve if there is any major issue.

I got an iphone this coming week to USA there is no center specializing pr repairing iphones here. When I plugged my iphone with itunes everything went normal. Then I transferred songs and everything goes fine but suddenly all stopped in between. My pc hanged up and after force restarting only it went back to normal. This happened just once. After someday I did the same but now there is no issue.

Here is a way to restore your iPhone in case of such condition. Press the Home and power button at a same time till the phone restarts. Once the Apple logo appears then just leave the power button but do not leave the Home button. Then you can see an icon Connect to iTunes. Connect the equipment so the computer and now iTunes will recognize the phone.