Thread: IPhone 4 Signal Reception issue

IPhone 4 Signal Reception issue

I am using Iphone 4. I believe it found the problem. I find that the grip on the device plays the bad signal reception. And not all are housed in the same boat. Some speakers stressed that the use of the device with the left hand problem. I already know that we must take the iPhone in the left hand , with respect to antenna completely obscured by the hand. But we also have sweaty palms , sweating enhancing conductivity . Please help.

Re: IPhone 4 Signal Reception issue

Apple noted that this problem is the common lot of any wireless device. The signal can be disrupted by various obstacles , and the hand can be one of those obstacles. It is not surprising, the iPhone 4 is also concerned , especially since it is a very recent product. But officials of the communication from Apple were not the only ones to respond . Steve Jobs himself has taken the time to respond to an e- mail sent by a consumer disappointment that his iPhone does not work as well as i hoped.

Many of you point fingers at the shortcomings version of the iPhone. Initially, it seemed that it was the smart Infinite which was causing problems. Interrupt signal trouble maintaining a regular connection, the integration of the iPhone was the least improved. While for many, Update 2.0.2 firmware corrected the problem of hanging and receiving the signal , some owners have not noticed any improvement. I decided to test the antenna and the reception of the iPhone in a steel chamber to recreate the effect (principle also used to measure the level of DAS).

Big flaw in the newly iPhone. That simply take in hand the latest version of its popular mobile phone, may reduce reception. The reason The iPhone 4 is surrounded by a metal wall, which serves as an antenna. Apple offers a solution. If you ever notice this on your iPhone 4, do not hold the bottom left , covering the both sides of the tongue in the black metal band , or simply use one of many cases available , the manufacturer recommends. Holding hands in any mobile phone will result in some reduction in performance antenna, Apple has provided.

I snapped the phone signal reception on the iPhone 4 , the latest version of the popular mobile phone could drop in intensity depending on how it is held in hand. Holding hands in any mobile phone will result in some reduction of its antenna performance, Apple said in a brief statement. The manufacturer who has already spent 50 million iPhones since the launch of the first version of this mobile phone multifunction, believes that this problem is inherent in any wireless phone.

A rumor has been growing its merry way yesterday on the canvas . Indeed, it seems that the iPhone suffers from a four default rather embarrassing ! Multiple users and some major sites like Gizmodo , Engadget have noticed that the signal dropped to network sometimes disappear completely when the device is held in the left hand. In fact, it would be the circumference of steel acting as antennas . By placing his left hand on the lower left part of the iPhone 4 would create a link between WiFi antennas , GPS and UMTS which significantly reduce the signal.