Thread: iphone 4 video adjust

iphone 4 video adjust

With the release of the iPhone 4 i simply purchased the gadget on the day when it released but ever since i tried to adjust the video quality of the iPhone 4. I am aware that it is possible to play a 720 video on the iPhone 4 and hence i downloaded a 720 video from youtube loaded it with on my iPhone 4. But even though i did a lot of research on the iPhone 4 function. Please tell me how to adjust the video on iphone 4.

Re: iphone 4 video adjust

Ye the iPhone 4 supports the 720 youtube videos. As far as i know this format is set as the default format no matter you reord a video or play a video on your iPhone. But if you try to send a video as MMS , Email as well as to youtube. it will get compressed to a lower quality which will be less than 720 pixel.

Exporting your accomplished iMovie for iPhone 4 movie will consequentially save the file in your Camera Roll . However if you want you can send the movie to your desktop computer when the iPhone is connected to the desktop. If you choose to share your film as of the Camera Roll via email, YouTube, MMS, or your MobileMe Gallery, the version of the movie whichever will be exported will definitely scale down the movie for improving the performance.

Follow the steps below in order to export your HD movie from iMovie for iPhone 4 to your computer:

1. Once you've completed your iMovie for iPhone 4 project, tap the Export button.
    2. When it prompts this will select the export size, select the "HD - 720p" option.
    3. Once exported, your movie is saved in your phone's Camera Roll. To send your newly created HD video from your Camera Roll on your iPhone 4 to your Mac or Windows PC

The big news comes mostly videoconferencing Face Time. This is a really important innovation since it symbolizes the arrival of video telephony on the iPhone. The number of people using an iPhone is so important that this novelty can have a real impact on mobile telephony in general. The screen resolution is 960 × 640 pixels, which is excellent for a screen this size. The quality of the video goes to HD with 720p. The iPhone also serves four basic editing with iMovie software available on the App Store.

Another option would be to put it in DFU mode, you open iTunes and connect the PC to see that gesture does, if it is recognized as a DFU device mode / restore and restore it to firmware takes advantage of your choice (I recommend you do the upgrade to 3.1.2 than once), and then you can download the latest backup you have done via iTunes, but for my taste as it is always best to handle new equipment.