Thread: Adobe Flash Player 10.1.53.64 Silent Install?

Adobe Flash Player 10.1.53.64 Silent Install?

Hi there, I am having an issue that is with the Silent key in the Adobe Flash player. Actually before i was using the Adobe Flash Player V10,0,45,2 in which when it asked about the silent key i have entered the "S" and it started working with this key. But when i am trying to install the same on the Adobe Flash Player 10.1.53.64 it is not working.

Re: Adobe Flash Player 10.1.53.64 Silent Install?

As you are looking for the silent key then let me tell you that the silent key is now become older. It only used with the older version of the product the latest version is not having the silent key feature available. So if you are looking for same then it is wast of time. Just look for the procedure to make it working with other procedure.

I have got the same as you have explained to me regarding the use of the Adobe Flash player which i am unaware of. But now i know about it. As it is not worthy i wanted to know about the alternative for this. If you can the please let me know what other alternative i can use in place of Adobe Flash Player? Thanks.

As you have asked about the alternative for the Adobe Flash Player then let me tell you that there is one alternative which i am using and happy with it. I am using the MSI flash player which is a nice tools for the use of the flash and it is simple. So if you like it then can download it from the Google by making search for it.

Why the adobe is changing there technology continuously without any notification which is annoying for the user of the same. But anyways my topic is different. I wanted to know more about the MSI Flash player which you have explained to me so that i can trust on the same. Also let me know from where i can get the trusted download of the same.

MSI is the package for the Flash player which is having the most of the feature are packaged. It is also known as the MSI Flash Player. This is provided by the Microsoft who is the developer of this product. If you wanted to download the same then you have to check the Microsoft site for the same and you will get it.

The silent key feature is not more working for the available version of the Adobe it can only work with the 10.0.45.2 and before. So if you are using the latest version of the same then i will advise you to uninstall_flash_player.exe. and reinstall the compatible version which supports the Silent Key Feature of the Adobe.

Try -install

I found it here:

http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/