Thread: Need Adobe Reader for Nokia 6300

Need Adobe Reader for Nokia 6300

As i am using the Nokia 6300 and having one query related to same regarding the PDF file viewing. I wanted to install the Adobe reader in the Nokia 6300 but as i am not aware of which version of the Adobe reader will be compatible with the Nokia. Also if any other PDF viewer is having good functionality with the same then let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need Adobe Reader for Nokia 6300

I am having the same problem which you are getting with the same. Actually i have seen most of the Nokia devices which are having the Pre-installed Adobe reader like Nokia Communicator and many other device. But they did not mention the same about the Nokia 6300. I am also looking for the Adobe reader for Nokia 6300.

I think that you should visit the Adobe regarding the issue and ask them that they are having any software for the same is available or not. If they are having the software for the Nokia 6300 then they will provide you the same. So do as i said and let me know whether you are getting the proper solution from the Adobe site.

I have no idea about the Adobe PDF reader but let me tell you whenever i need to run the PDF file. I just open the PDF file on my computer and copy all the PDF and paste it to the Note. Then copy that note to the Nokia phone and read it whenever i wanted to. This is what i do with the PDF file reading in my device. If you like it then you can also go through the same.

I appreciate the response of your. First thing it is long procedure to follow while converting the file from PDF to text and the to copy the same into the phone. But let me ask you what if in case i wanted to read the PDF file from the browser. If i open a PDF file or download a file from the mobile browser then how to read the same?

For that i can advise you to go with iReader which a nice tools developed to work with the browser of the most of the Mobile phone. The iReader work with the iPhone, Nokia and many other phone. It comes with the browser itself and read the PDF file on the browser. So search for the same and download the same to work with the issue of PDF.

There are lots of site are there who are offering the Adobe reader for the Nokia Phone. All you have to do is to Google for the Nokia 6300 Adobe reader and you will be served with the lots of the link which are having the download for the Adobe Reader for Nokia phone. So just Google and find the one which is compatible to your device.