Thread: MacBook charging light turns off

MacBook charging light turns off

Hello,
    I have a Macbook which is 2 years old. I find very annoying dysfunction , when I plug the Mag safe, the green LED does not light. The MacBook detects that power is connected and operating on AC power but will not charge the battery. The charging light is always off, I do not know what to do now. If you can suggest me some ideas regarding this the please let me know. Thank you.

Re: MacBook charging light turns off

Try changing the outlet on the wall. Try it with the earth, and without the earthing. Otherwise let it unplugged a few minutes, like 30 min and rewires it to see? Otherwise, you got a repair apple in the corner that opens early tomorrow morning for you to change it?

I'm telling you directly that your charger is raid. But this problem is common, it happens often when the cable is placed perpendicular to the report from the AC connector, plastic and / or wiring. I think you have to replace the battery of your laptop. If you have any spare battery then you can test it with that.

I have a problem since three days equivalent but perhaps more serious:

- My loader has apparently bare wire was loose (sorry for the accents, QWERTY keyboard and forced expatriation), since the LED, even on the MBP my roommate does not work, and once part (on my charger then) the MBP no longer charge.
    - This is where things get complicated: When I try the charger on my MB 13 "(bought 15 months ago), the LED lights very low, and no charge. As if I plugged my MB without mains battery is, then it is inside ..

1) It is no doubt, my charger is dead, but what about my MB?
    2) Is it is my battery? The five small LEDs on the back of it light up ever, which makes me doubt his death. Coconut is found in good shape, apart from that it no longer loads then.
    3) Is it is the connector "in" my macbook? Car charger for my roommate works very well on his MBP, so AC is either my battery or something else. I read on another forum that it could be the CM, but yet my MB connected to industry works very well.

I reassure you for the same, if you have a limited warranty or AppleCare is international so no problem. If this were the MagSafe connector or the motherboard in your area macbook not function even then I would rather to exclude that there is a problem or battery connector that reads the battery to the motherboard. Go into an Apple, they will tell you exactly what to do with your laptop.

My one year warranty has expired but I will even go to the Apple Store, anyway I did not have much choice. They can change the magazine for free if it evokes reminders that there had in the past, right? Still then if you have any other solution for this the please post, I am very much interested. Thank you for your replies.