Thread: iOS 4 will not sync Photos

iOS 4 will not sync Photos

I have updated the iPod Touch with the iOS 4 which is the latest release of the Apple. I have backup all the data of the iPod Touch. But problem occur when i am trying to synchronize the iPhoto library at that i am getting the error windows i.e. iPod can not be synchronized the require file can not be found. So please help me with the problem i am getting. Thanks in advance.

Re: iOS 4 will not sync Photos

There might be possibility that you have not updated to the iOS 4 properly or some of the file might be missing which is creating issue while sync the iPhoto in the same. So if possible then go through the update of iPod Touch once again to the iOS 4 and i am sure that it will help you with the iPhoto library sharing.

If that will not work then i suggest you to take the back up of the complete iPod Touch and keep it in safe place so that you can restore the same in future. Now reset the device. Now again install the clean and latest update of the iOS 4 from the Apple site which has to be genuine. I hope that you will like it.

First of all thanks for the reply that you have given me regarding the problem of mine which i have asked about and after going through all the detail of the same i have come to know about the reset of iPod Touch. But having one problem that i am not aware that how to reset the iPod Touch. If you can then please let me know about the same.

For that i can provide you some of the link which is having the same discussion as you are getting with the iPOd Touch reset. These link will let you know about how to reset and restore the iPod Touch which i think you are looking for. So just go through below given link.
    How to Erase and Restore ipod touch
    How to Reboot or Reset an iPod Touch
    How to reset iPod ?

Reset iPod touch settings. From the Home screen choose Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. All your preferences are reset, but your data and media are left untouched. If that doesn't work, erase all content on iPod touch. From the Home screen choose Settings > General > Reset > "Erase All Content and Settings." All your preferences are reset, and all your data and media are removed from iPod touch. Click here for more.

If all the replies is not working for you and you are having the same problem which you are unable to get rid of then i will advise you contact the Apple regarding the problem you are getting. Just go to the Apple Store and let them know about your problem which you are getting. They will advise you what is needful.