Thread: Lenovo Y460 screen brightness issue

Lenovo Y460 screen brightness issue

I have a Lenovo Y460 laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is with the screen. The brightness of the screen automatically functions and increases to the maximum limit. This has caused a huge impact and i have no idea for the thing. Please do help me out so that I can get sort the thing and make the possible change as needed.

Re: Lenovo Y460 screen brightness issue

There is a way to solve the issue. You need to get access to the energy management and then to the smart control. As it is been done you then need to check as the device comes with light sensor and t is between the slidenav and wifi led. So work as been guided you may then be able to get sort of the issue and do process as required, It will be helpful for you. Check out for the solution.

The problem seems to be with the screen. You need to check for the control panel option and then make the changes to the power management option in the display option. Check out for the thing and work as needed. It will helpful for you and you can make necessary change as needed. Do look for the issue and work as needed. I hope you will then get to a better solution.

There is another way through which you can make the things to work as needed. I hope it will be helpful for you and make the things to be implemented. So all you need to do is to look for the power management in the display option to the screen saver. It will be helpful for you then. So do work as told and you may then be able to get to a proper solution. Check out.

It would be better that you do check for the issue that is by taking the device to the manufacturer and look for the required desired change that needs to be implemented. You may then get to a proper ailment and solution for the thing. Do work out and make the change as needed. It will be helpful. So perform and get the implementation to be done.

The problem is basically with the screen. So in order to work well you should service the device to the manufacturer. This will then let you to get to a proper solution and perform as needed. It will be helpful. So do check for the aspect and make the changes as required. It will be helpful for you and sort the thing as needed for you. I hope it will be helpful and get sort the issue.