Thread: Lenovo ThinkPad A20m Network Controller Driver

Lenovo ThinkPad A20m Network Controller Driver

I am having a Lenovo ThinkPad A20m 2628-42U in which i have installed the Windows XP but having the problem with network driver after the installation of the Windows XP. I am not finding the Network Controller driver in the same. So if any one is having the enough idea about this problem the please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Lenovo ThinkPad A20m Network Controller Driver

As i have reviewed about your product i have come to know that your device is not having the support for the LAN card. The device is using the Modem only. So this might be the issue for your problem. You have to install the mini-PCI combo card in the same and then only you can get the network working for you.

As you have suggested to me that i have to install the mini-PCI combo card in the Lenovo ThinkPad A20m to work with the Network Controller driver issue, let me tell you that i ma not aware of the Lenovo ThinkPad A20m's mini-PCI combo card so if possible let me know from where should i get it. A help may be appreciated.

There are lots of shopping site is available which are offering the mini-PCI combo card with the discounted rate. I have searched for your query and found one on the eBay site which is having the mini-PCI combo card and selling it in less price. So if you want then go to the eBay and buy it. I hope will like this.

I have also searched for the query of yours regarding the mini-PCI combo card for the Lenovo ThinkPad A20m that will solve the issue of the Network Controller Driver and got one on the Amazon.com which is having the warranty period also. So go to the site and buy one for yourself to get rid of the issue which you are going through.

I am having a mini-PCI combo card which i was using with the laptop of mine. But as i am shifting to another laptop and i don't need the one which i am having. So if you want i can give you the mini-PCI combo card. For that you just have to PM me regarding the same and i will provide you the detail of the same.

Instead of looking for the mini-PCI combo card anywhere else i will advise you to contact the Lenovo regarding your query or go to the Lenovo Service center and ask for the mini-PCI combo card. As they are he manufacturer of your device. So they will provide you the Genuine one. Yes that must be little costly but will be having the guarantee for the same.