Thread: Windows 7 freezes on Y430

Windows 7 freezes on Y430

Hello,
    I did win7 installed and basically finds windows all the drivers for my y430. However, function on touchpad and no display. I wanted to know what drivers / lenovo tools should I install it? Secondly, I wonder what tools for lenovo nor would also make sense? I would like to install as little as possible and virtually only the most necessary. Will update the system so virtually all the tools / drivers (Vista) install - which means you should all be installed? on what tools lenovo. Can you please advice me on this.

Re: Windows 7 freezes on Y430

You will find all the drivers / software packages separately, you can summer school, what you really need. As far as I know function on Lenovo System Update with Windows 7 is not yet properly. I have personally installed the drivers, only Lenovo's Active ProtecTIERon installed system.

Which are drivers for concrete terms for the touchpad, osd display? brings the energy manager thing? intel chipset and which driver should I install? Any help regarding this topic is appreciated. Thank you.

Also I have Windows 7 Prof. installed on my N200. Installation and un installation ran without problems. The Lenovo tools I wanted more , since my old system running Vista was extremely slow and I do not really see the great benefits. In addition to this I have no LenovoTools installed. This is what I have done, if you think that this is the solution for this then you can use this.

Fngerprint function after the first Windows Update, just like the video driver. Lenovotools I have not installed, because I do not (need Access connections - locations conveniently Win seven manageable, in the wireless, everywhere in the Lan ka have IPs from DHCP Assigned fixed) Because Windows they largely replaced most of the softwares.

Times I also had problems with the audio device. There were moments when we suddenly heard nothing more for no reason. was to blame as I know the Realtek sound driver. Had it before downloaded Realtek. Meanwhile, however, again working the Windows sound drivers and performed his duties without any problems.

On my notebook Monitor I then view the speakers on the projector and the pure film. That's enough for me to completely. In view of the speakers we have indeed more functionalist