Thread: Loud Beep sound on Lenovo Y550P Laptop

Loud Beep sound on Lenovo Y550P Laptop

I have a Lenovo Y550P Laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem that I am facing is with beep sound that I get from the system. When the battery power reduced by 10% I get a loud beep sound and thus I get to know that the issue may be from the battery. What should I do? Please help me out. Can I disable it manually by any mean. It would be a great help if you can sort the issue.

Re: Loud Beep sound on Lenovo Y550P Laptop

You need to check for the settings that is been assigned in the power management utility. Do look for the aspects and assigned parameters. Make the required changes and then implement it well. Restart the system after making the change. It will be helpful for you then. So I hope it will then make the changes well for you and you can process as needed. It will be helpful.

There is a suggestion which you can try and check out for the change. I hope this may help you well for getting the aspects to be solved and work well for you. All you need to do is to press F2 key on BIOS and as it is been done you then need to select 0 on Lenovo logo. I hope as it is been done you may then be able to get the change or aspect to be worked as required. It will solve the issue for you.

IF you are not able to get sort the issue or make the change then take the the device to the manufacturer for servicing the device. It will the help you well for making the changes as needed. It will surely let you to get the aspects to be performed and work as required. You may then be able to get sort the thing as required. So do process and make the essential aspects to be implemented. It will work well for you.

There is a newer version of BIOS that is 3.0 which is been released. You need to get the update downloaded from the support page of the manufacture and install tit well Flash the BIOS of the system and then install the latest tool or update that you download. It will then make the aspects to be functioned or work for you. Do check and make the changes. Do check and make the things to work in your way.

The issue is a possibly with the device that the sound device or the speaker is not proper or may be worn out and in order to work well with the thing it is necessary that you perform for the thing and work well for the same. This will surely help you out and get the issue to be sorted. So do check for the thing and make it to function.