Thread: YouTube fullscreen freezes on lenovo w500

YouTube fullscreen freezes on lenovo w500

My problem is that whenever I play youtube video on my lenovo w500 freeze, I have not even 5 minutes of the game and my pc freezes and I restart it because it does not touch anything. Also when I am in "youtube" watching videos, after about 10 or 15 minutes, bang ... to restart because pans. I've already done maintenance, I have refreshed the processor (though not really heats up and hair work on other things), and good. I hope your little help and I want to play Hitman II.

Re: YouTube fullscreen freezes on lenovo w500

you tube videos and any other page are nothing but files must be downloaded to your machine to see them. the freezer that are noticeable because the video is being played as you stay on your machine, if you have broadband internet will not see the freezer, I recommend you open your browser and let you download the video to your pc and then see it completely and without cuts to download videos from YouTube and other similar sites use a program called a Easy Youtube downloader
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Previously I had spent something similar with games and videos on youtube, the difference is that when it crashed, gave me a blue screen usually for different reasons, but finally was resolved when I switched to the new ASUS motherboard, which worked well for the time and is still working so i would suggest you to go for an upgrade.

If your computer is slow to 3ghz sporadically in the process, try to download the autoruns and the process explorer, much more complete than the old and processes admindir and msconfig, check this all in order in processes in xp and xp loads. It may be an irq problem, enter the bios, set load default values and test equipment. it can be a problem for driver sata irqs or incompatible driver for 32bit.

I would suggest you to download and install a good antivirus application program which is one of the reason which made your system slow. so try to install an antivirus application as soon as possible. I think that the Microsoft security essential will be the best for you. Scan the system and get the virus removed to resolve this issue.