Thread: Issues with NVIDIA FX 880m under Lenovo W510

Issues with NVIDIA FX 880m under Lenovo W510

I have a Lenovo W510 laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have NVIDIA FX 880m graphic card. The problem is that my graphic is not able to work well. I do not know what could have caused this. Please do help me out so that I can make the aspects to be processed. This will surely help you out and make the essential well for the thing.

Re: Issues with NVIDIA FX 880m under Lenovo W510

There is a possibility that the application or the driver installed to the system may not able to work well for the thing. It would be better that you do check for the driver that is installed. It would be that the driver is not able to work well or make the thing to be implemented. You may then be able to get sort and work as needed. It will be helpful.

It could be that the driver is not compatible well under the system and this is the reason that the driver is not able to work well. This would then help you out to work as needed. So install the application that is right click on the installer.exe file and then make it install to the compatible ode for Windows XP. This will surely help you out to process and work as needed. It will be make things to process.

Perform the clean boot service and then type msconfig in the searchbox option. Now you need to choose Hide all Microsoft service and disable the service. Now you need to restart the system. It will surely help you out and process for the thing and make the possible implementation. It will then check for the thing. So do work out.

Another aspect you can make the implementation or work well for the system. All you need to do is to make the system to run in the safe mode option and then make the installation of the driver to the system. This will surely help you out and work for the thing. You will be helpful and sort the issue as needed. You may then be able to perform for the same.

Did it come with the laptop or seperated?
    Look at your laptops website for more info.
    Check your driver

It would be better that you check out on manufacturer's site or look for the driver that is been installed. This will let you to get a proper solution and make the ailments to be worked as required. It will surely let you to get to a better conclusion and make the changes and aspects to be worked. It will be helpful for you. So work as needed.