Thread: Battery not able to get charge on Lenovo W700

Battery not able to get charge on Lenovo W700

I have a Lenovo W700 laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that the battery of the device is not getting charged well. I do not know what could have caused the issue. This has really made me to a big problem Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted well and get sort of the thing. It will be helpful.

Re: Battery not able to get charge on Lenovo W700

There could be an internal error and this is the reason that the battery is not getting charged well. It was the essential aspects that needs to be implemented and make it work well. So do check for the thing and service it well to the manufacturer and make the implementation for the thing. This will surely help you out.

I would recommend you to process by taking the device to the manufacturer and process as needed. It will be helpful and you can thus make the things to get implemented well for you. So do check for the thing and work as needed. They will help you out and make the device to function well as required. It will be helpful. So check out and make things to work in your way.

There is a possibility that the battery is corrupt and then make the thing to work as needed. It will helpful and sort the issue for you. So do check out by changing the battery and work as required. This will surely let you to get the thing and make it implemented as needed. This will surely let you to get the application or the device to work.

There can be a possibility that the port to which you connect the device is not able to work well or perform for you as needed. Do check for the aspect that would then help you out well and make the required changes to be done. You need to sort the issue by servicing the device to the manufacturer. It will surely let yo to get to a better conclusion. So do check and perform as needed.

danielhenry31 Guest

Make sure the AC / DC cable is not bad after remove the battery and try to on the laptop without battery.If its working good,then the laptop battery may be bad.Try to install the Battery Care to watch a total capacity of the battery.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 23-06-2010 at 05:51 PM. Reason: External links not allowed, not even in signatures. Removed the same.