Thread: Screen Saver not able to activate while playing video in Lenovo W510

Screen Saver not able to activate while playing video in Lenovo W510

I use a Lenovo W510 Laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that I am not able to activate the screen saver well. I do not know what could have caused the issue but when I play a video I am not able to activate the screen saver to the system. This has lead me to a huge issue. Please do work out so that I can make the changes as required it would be helpful. Thank you.

Re: Screen Saver not able to activate while playing video in Lenovo W510

This would be basically related to the video player. You need to make the settings under the player to make it function well for the same. In order to work out well for the thing all you need to do is to check for the settings in the options of the video player that you use. It will then help you out to get the issue to be worked out. So process as needed.

If you are using Windows Media player you can make the changes that is under tools section go to options and then to Player. Now you need to look for the settings that is Allow screen saver during playback. I hope as it is been done you may then be able to work well with the thing and work out as required. It will then help you out and process for the same. It will be helpful.

There can be issue with the player as well. So it would be better that you remove the application and then install it to the system as required. It will then help you out well for sorting the issue and make the things to work as needed. You will then be able to perform for the thing. So reinstall the application and make installation of good and better player. I hope this will help you out.

Possibility is with the media player you use. It could be that the device is not able to work well and perform as required. You need to check for the aspect as needed. It will then process well for the aspect and make the required application to perform for you. So it would be better that you get the changes as mentioned by by Gonzo. You may get to a better solution then.