Thread: BSOD problem with Lenovo W510

BSOD problem with Lenovo W510

I use a Lenovo W510 laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7 The problem is that when I start the system I get a Blue screen of death . I do not have any idea what could have caused the problem. This has really caused me a issue. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted and work well for the same.

Re: BSOD problem with Lenovo W510

The problem could well being related to the hardware driver that is been installed. So in order to make the changes it is necessary that you do check for the thing that is by making the aspects to be worked as required. All you need to do it is essential that you check or install the upgraded drivers for the same. This will then let you to get to a proper solution and make essential change. So work out.

It is essential that you remove the driver that is been installed to the system. Check out for the video driver and then remove the driver that is been installed. As it is been done you need to check out for the thing that is remove the video card driver that is needed or installed. This will surely let you to get to a proper solution.

There can be a possibility that the system is been affected by a threat and in order to work well for the thing it is necessary that the system should be scanned using a good antivirus application and then make the essential change that is required. It will then help you out well for the same. Use a good Antivirus application that is Quick heal total security tool. It will help you out to get to a better solution.

Run the system under safe mode and then install the application or driver for the same under this mode. It would be helpful and you can make the required changes. So do look out for the thing and process as needed. It will then let you to get a better solution and work as needed. So perform for the thing that is required. It will help you well. Check out.

Look for the video card that you have installed to the system. Possibility that video card may not be proper and may be not functioning as needed. In order to process well for the thing it is necessary that you get the fresh copy of the driver and then make it install well to the system. It will surely help you out to get the changes to be done. So work out.