Thread: Lenovo X100e factory recovery from USB stick

Lenovo X100e factory recovery from USB stick

I have recently bought this Lenovo X100e and I am trying to create the factory recovery disk set. It is giving me the option of using USB stick that I have plugged in. I have selected that and then it follows its normal procedure and displays the message that reformatting the disk and writing the boot stuff. But after finishing it all it is not booting up. If try to boot from the stick it display the message that no operating system is present there. Can anybody tell what has gone wrong I what I need to do for Lenovo X100e factory recovery from USB stick.

Re: Lenovo X100e factory recovery from USB stick

I have received my Thinkpad X201 last month, and I have created the recovery media with my 8 gigabyte of flash drive. I have installed Ubuntu operating system in my Thinkpad X201 because I need to work on my project. But the problem is that when I am trying to recover to window it is giving me the error message that my bootable device is damaged or it is invalid.

Distributed with Windows 7 Home Premium or Windows 7 Professional, it is said that it is having the new feature create recovery media to a USB flash drive is a new feature but it does on work most of the time Boarding connectivity 3G, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi No, this ultraportable promises to 4GB of DDR2 RAM, a capacity of storing up to 320 GB SATA hard drive, a multi-touch touchpad, VGA webcam, and three USB 2.0 ports.

The main innovation was going on with CPU: Lenovo abandoned, for its ThinkPad X100e, its partnership with Intel to offer rival AMD chips in its new ultraportable. The Chinese manufacturer makes and uses AMD's new line Vision Pro will allow consumers to choose an Athlon Neo MV-40 1.6GHz dual-chip or AMD Turion heart. The ultraportable ThinkPad X100e is available now in the U.S., and sold at from $ 449 for the base configuration. This PC will soon be marketed in France by Lenovo resellers.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Honestly I am always amazed by the price of such machines Dell or Apple computers that offers REAL war more places with a REAL OS (whatever that Vista XP ... well not anything) with an optical drive for modern processors with almost the same price. At 150 or 200 dollars I would find the concept interesting, suggesting that it could concurrence the hard disk multimedia.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

For noise, I could not say exactly for the Dell Studio Hybrid Mini but is completely silent. When the template is about twice as large for the two machines (scanner required). The Dell is set net top while the Mini is laid flat (although I have seen used on the side). So in space, in both cases, nothing to do with what is called unfairly mini PC! For me, the most successful in size and design is the Dell unfairly snubbed; the Mac has had a relatively good career, because despite her size (relative) it is much better equipped, it is a perfect media center.

I had an X100e, I would have had no optical drive would have been a real problem: a detail just stupid how will make the current owners net tops meter for Windows 7? It is a machine that cannot be updated meter (but often the updates are MANDATORY for optical disk) will be quickly obsolete as more standards. A PC or a Mac, in principle, it is for at least 4 or 5 years, or if you do not put the machines regularly updated, very quickly there are big problems.